Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Makes one amazing 9” pie
1 cups cocoa powder
1 cup almond flour, sifted
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Using a pastry brush coat the bottom and sides of 9” glass pie dish or a spring-form pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix with a wooden spoon.
- Firmly press the dough into the bottom and sides of pie dish, using water to keep fingers moist while pressing. This decreases the stickiness factor!
- Cover and place in freezer while making the filling.
2 1/4 cups cocoa powder
2 1/4 cups maple syrup or agave
1 cup coconut oil
1/8 cup sprouts
1/4 t sea salt
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Lightly tap the pan on the counter to allow air bubbles to rise to the surface and be released.
- Place cheesecake in the freezer until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer 30 minutes prior to cutting and serving.
- Use a warm and cleaned knife to cut the cheesecake.
- Stay warm and ENJOY!